Join the Girl Scouts in helping make our Adult Events sucessful! Are you a planner? Enjoy working in a committee setting? You would be a great fit on one of our exciting Girl Scout Volunteer Committees. Accountabilities: 1. To maintain policies and standards of Girl Scouts of Gateway Council and Girl Scouts of the United States of America. 2. To promote respect for and appreciation of the traditions, customs, lifestyles, and heritage's of all, racial, ethnic, religious and socio economic groups. 3. Model behavior that demonstrates your commitment to the leadership experience, and the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Main Responsibilities/Duties: 1. Accept the principles of the Girl Scou...
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1000 Shearer AvenueJacksonville, FL 32205
- Work with little or no supervision once trained
- Ability to follow directions
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Volunteer
- All that Glitters Volunteer
- Are you a Social Media Butterfly?
- Event Volunteer
- File Clerk
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Service Unit Treasurer
- Troop Leader, Co-Leader,...
- Troop Registrar
- Troop Treasuer
- Volunteer with Kindergarten &...
- Want to make a difference in a...