Materials Processor--Help library books make their way to the shelves.
Book processers stamp, label and cover our library books. Books must be covered and labeled before they make it out to the library shelves and into a waiting patron's hands.This job is very detail oriented and requires training.
- Identify library materials as belonging to MTPL by stamping or placing lables in various places.
- Place book jackets on book covers.
- Reinforce book spines to increase life of material.
- Other duties as necessary to process materials.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1700 Beaver Grade RoadSuite 100Moon Township, PA 15108
- Ability to sit for up to three hours.
- Bending, stretching and lifting.
- Attention to detail.
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8-11 hours a month
- Need Act 33/34 clearances.