Book processers stamp, label and cover our library books. Books must be covered and labeled before they make it out to the library shelves and into a waiting patron's hands.This job is very detail oriented and requires training.
- Identify library materials as belonging to MTPL by stamping or placing lables in various places.
- Place book jackets on book covers.
- Reinforce book spines to increase life of material.
- Other duties as necessary to process materials.
- Ability to sit for up to three hours.
- Bending, stretching and lifting.
- Attention to detail.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8-11 hours a month
- Need Act 33/34 clearances.