Hospice Vigil Volunteer, Somerset, PA
Vigil volunteers are caring and compassionate people who provide a comforting presence to patients in the final stage of their disease. The goal of the vigil volunteer is to ensure that no patient shall die alone. Vigil volunteers consider it a special privilege to spend time with patients at the end of their lives. They must maintain a calm presence for the patient and family during the last few hours of life. Vigil volunteers are, indeed, truly special people. Volunteers are provided with specialized training.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 201 Hospital DriveMeyersdale, PA 15552
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed
- A HOSPICE Companion VOLUNTEER...
- A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER needed -...
- A Hospice Companion needed in...
- AseraCare HOSPICE Volunteer...
- College Student Interns
- Companion Volunteer Johnstown
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer -...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer,...
- Musical Hospice Volunteer
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR...
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER Somerset, PA
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for Hospice
- Student Interns for Hospice