Pre-K Information Assistant
Volunteers are needed by an agency which focuses on building support networks for organizations and individuals interested in quality early education. This agency disseminates information through health fairs, child-learning expos and other events. The main goal is to provide ways to make a smooth transition from preschool to kindergarten for children, families and teachers.
Events are held which bring together early childhood programs, families, school districts and child-serving organizations. Volunteers are needed during these events to help with registration and other event-related tasks.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where .Chambersburg, PA 17201
Good match for
- Activity Aide
- Community Center Receptionist
- Drivers - Hummelstown and...
- Facility Assistance-Chambersburg
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Great Volunteer Opportunities...
- Mentors for After School/Summer...
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant - Chambersburg
- Pre-K Information Assistant
- RSVP Office Assistant - Ongoing
- Reading Tutors
- Visitor Center Representative
- Website Development