Volunteer Radio Program Coordinator
Seeking a person who is connected to youth and their world to be the guest coordinator for our international radio program, Express Yourself! which is hosted by teens, for teens. The Radio Program Coordinator will be in charge of finding appropriate guests for each weekly episode, send out invitations to potential guests, follow up to gather all the materials needed, and manage the guest database. Must have excellent social skills and be comfortable communicating with celebrities as well as everyday people.
- 1.Be able to research via the internet to find guests and their contacts
- 2.Computer Skills and knowledge of SKYPE
- 3.Organized ...
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Good match for
- Online Flash/Video Production
- INTERNET ASSISTANT FOR RADIO SHOWS
- LETTERS FOR LITERACY PROGRAM
- Newsletter Writer
- Newsletter and Eblast Writer
- OFFICE INTERN
- OPERATION HURRICANE SANDY...
- PUBLICIST FOR CHARITY & TEEN BOOK
- Publicity Assistant
- RADIO ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
- Radio TECHNICIAN
- Research INTERN
- Social Networking Volunteer
- TEEN STAR BOOK REVIEWER
- VIDEOGRAPHER-EDITOR FOR YOU TUBE...
- Volunteer Event Coordinator
- Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Volunteer Radio Program...
- Volunteer Radio and Web Manager