Public-Use API Access
VolunteerMatch makes certain data freely available under our Public-Use API Access Agreement. This data is a synopsis of active volunteer opportunities and nonprofit organization information, offered to users in a searchable format managed by you, and links to such listings on www.VolunteerMatch.org. To access the data directly from VolunteerMatch, we provide a unique API key that allows you to access the Public-Use API, subject to the Public-Use API Access Agreement. Questions? DataLicense@VolunteerMatch.org
Interested? See if a Public-Use API Key meets your needs:
1. Review the Public-Use API Overview and the Public-Use API Access Agreement.
2. Start the application process by validating your email address below.
3. Complete the online application which will be sent to your validated email address. Once the application is submitted, you can begin testing right away. You'll receive a unique Public-Use API Key that is limited to the helloWorld calls until your application is approved for full Public-Use API access.
If you are seeking :
- * Business-Use access to listings, or
- * More detailed listings, or
- * Tracking tools and reporting?
Let's review your needs and different licensing options. Contact us at Solutions@VolunteerMatch.org
VolunteerMatch.org strengthens communities by making it easier for good people and good causes to connect. To support our mission and fund the services and trainings VolunteerMatch provides to tens of thousands of nonprofits and millions of volunteers, please consider making a tax-deductable donation: