VolunteerMatch is the Web's largest volunteer engagement network supporting more than 100,000 nonprofits, 170 business leaders and 13 million visitors per year.
Founded in 1998, VolunteerMatch offers solutions to make it easier for individuals, nonprofits and companies to make a difference. The award-winning nonprofit service supports some of America's most recognized institutions. To date, the VolunteerMatch network has helped its nonprofit members attract more than $6.8 billion worth of volunteer services.
VolunteerMatch is a two-time Webby Award winner, a Smithsonian inductee, and has been recognized for its work by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Time, Oprah and former Presidents Clinton and Bush.
Associate, Client Services
Associate, Client Services
VolunteerMatch, the Web's largest volunteer engagement network, has an immediate opening for a dynamic, energetic and skilled Associate, Client Services. This is an amazing opportunity to put your skills to good use with one of the nonprofit sector's leading social enterprises.
We are looking for motivated problem solver to provide support to VolunteerMatch';s community of users and administrators. You will play a key role by assisting them with training, problem solving and resource materials. You will also play a role in the ongoing development of the service as an advocate and voice of the user.
The Associate, Client Services will report to the Manager, Client Services, Support.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will provide timely, high quality email and phone support to VolunteerMatch's user-base of volunteers and administrators
- You will write, edit and manage content in our robust Help Centers
- You will prepare and manage outbound support communications via email and social media to our customers
- You will assist in creating and providing training resources for our users
- You will manage feedback from users and assist in sharing bugs with our technical support team
- You will assist in training and support of our volunteers
- You will analyze feedback to suggest improvements to our product team and consult on product changes as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- You are skilled in customer service, problem solving and improving processes
- You are tech savvy and interested in emerging technologies
- You are familiar with volunteer management best practices
- You have competent written, verbal, interpersonal, and social media communication skills
- You're a passionate team-player who can contribute your talents towards promoting social responsibility
- Previous use of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Web design and/or database experience is a plus
How To Apply:
Email your resume and a few paragraphs about yourself and why you'd like to work at VolunteerMatch to email@example.com with "Associate, Client Services" in the subject line.
Our mission is to make it easier for good people and good causes to connect. Learn more about VolunteerMatch and our mission to help everyone find a great place to volunteer.