VolunteerMatch is the Web's largest volunteer engagement network supporting more than 80,000 nonprofits, 150 business leaders and 8.5 million visitors a year.
Founded in 1998, VolunteerMatch offers solutions to make it easier for individuals, nonprofits and companies to make a difference. The award-winning nonprofit service supports some of America's most recognized institutions. To date the VolunteerMatch network has helped its nonprofit members attract more than $3.8 billion worth of volunteer services.
VolunteerMatch is a two-time Webby Award winner, a Smithsonian inductee, and has been recognized for its work by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Time, Oprah and former Presidents Clinton and Bush.
Client Relations Manager
Client Relations Manager
Position Location: San Francisco, CA
VolunteerMatch, the Web’s most popular volunteer network, has an immediate opening for a dynamic, energetic and skilled Client Relations Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to put your skills to good use with one of the nonprofit sector’s leading social enterprises. The Client Relations team works with Corporate, Nonprofit, and Education sectors. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client relationships.
As a part of the VolunteerMatch Solutions Team, you will become a part of a social enterprise committed to civic engagement through the power of the Internet. Reporting to the VP, Client Services, this position will be integral to the management of client relationships and play a critical role in retaining the annual revenue associated with our client relationships.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Serve as relationship manager for 30+ corporate clients
- Manage the site build, launch and deployment of client-purchased
- Provide instructional demonstrations of the site's functionalities
- Provide support in professional and timely manner to VolunteerMatch’s corporate clients
- Provide consultative support to clients for their employee volunteer program and CSR programs
- Work with our product and engineering teams to resolve issues and recommend enhancements
- Assist in the launch technical services to our clients such as HTML, Single Sign On, uploads of employee information, etc.
- Grow revenue with current clients
Who are we looking for?
- You are a passionate team player that wants to contribute your talents towards promoting corporate responsibility and a greater good
- You have 1-3 years of previous client relations experience
- You have a BA/BS degree
- You are proficient in all MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You have solid written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- You have very strong communication skills
- You bring strong organizational skills, attention to detail, are naturally a self-starter and creative thinker and you are able to prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- You are comfortable and excited about learning database concepts
- Basic knowledge of HTML and website development preferred
- Previous experience with Saas clients preferred
- Previous Zendesk experience a plus
- Experience with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a plus
VolunteerMatch is committed to building a team of first class individuals. We are looking for enthusiastic members possessing three key elements: knowledge, experience and passion. The position is full-time and will include generous health and dental packages, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. VolunteerMatch is headquartered in a beautiful and comfortable office in San Francisco’s Financial District. VolunteerMatch is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
How To Apply:
Email your resume and a few paragraphs about yourself and why you'd like to work at VolunteerMatch to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Client Relations Manager" in the subject line.
Product Manager, Contrator - Part-time
VolunteerMatch (www.volunteermatch.org) is all about connecting good people with good causes. As the world's largest volunteering marketplace, we provide amazing products and services to connect non-profits and volunteers around the world. We also power corporate social responsibility programs via our employee volunteer management application. We are very proud of our products and hope you will want to join the team that is making the world a better place.
As a Contract Product Manager you will be managing the design and development of new features, products and services. This position reports to the Vice President of Product.
- Writes stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria for new features on the site.
- Creates wireframes and works with designer on finished designs for all stories in the sprint
- Provide input into the overall VolunteerMatch product Roadmap
- Help triage bugs and enhancement requests that come in from other clients and other departments within the company.
- Works with PM team to manage agile development process; including reviewing and prioritizing bugs, estimation, scheduling, demos and post-mortems.
- Acts as product owner for specific features and flows on the site.
- Provides descriptions and training documents to other departments to educate them about upcoming features in the product and helps with external communication to customers.
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to work in a cross-functional development environment and manage multiple projects and relationships at one time
- Demonstrated track record of developing user stories and wireframes
- Experienced user of Jira, Pivotal Tracker or other sprint management software
- Familiarity with wireframing tools, web analytics, APIs and Social Graphs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our mission is to make it easier for good people and good causes to connect. Learn more about VolunteerMatch and our mission to help everyone find a great place to volunteer.